When the seasonal allergy takes over, one gets to hear cough, cold, blowing and snorting sounds. Hay fever or allergic rhinitis is the lgE medicated immunity response that shows a myriad of symptoms. It is important to visit an allergy specialist doctor. This actually happens when histamine is released. Symptoms include coughing, sneezing, rhinorrhea, pruritus and nasal congestion. If you are impacted by the allergy, you can visit an allergy doctor.
When severe symptoms begin to show up, you begin to feel exhausted since your immunity system fights hard to remove offending allergens. Among the list of offenders, ragweed, pollens, weeds, grass and leaves are must be mentioned. Allergic rhinitis is impacting many individuals and thus the number of allergy sufferers is on the rise. Pollution is also the major cause of allergy. All you can do is to stay indoors and use proper air purifiers.
Reasons for the rise in allergy sufferers
- More and more individuals are moving out from the rural areas in search of employment and educational opportunities. Thus, they are exposed to more pollution levels and an increased susceptibility to allergic reactions.
- More people are deficient in Vitamin D which is weakening the immunity system.
- People adopt hygienic ways much earlier in their lives. Thus, they stay in sterile environment, leading to allergic formation. Their bodies are not accustomed to allergens.
- If the environment in the home is toxic and the air is polluted due to smoking, your immunity system is sure to weaken, causing allergies.
- Other causes may be obesity, poor nutrition, the use of antibiotics and lack of physical activity.
The need for visiting an allergist
Besides avoiding the factors contributing to allergic reaction, the foremost thing you must do is visiting an allergy doctor. He will determine what is causing the reaction in you. Skin prick can help determine the same. The doctor can also prescribe a blood test to determine the reason behind the reaction. After determining which weed, grass or leaf is causing allergy, the treatment is commenced. The exact timing of the allergic reaction is determined so that early preparations are made. After knowing the trigger, specific foods and habits may be avoided. Foods can be removed from the diet to avoid the reaction.
Nasal allergy doctor Chantilly can be approached online. It is the simplest way to get over with the reaction or the allergy trigger. The doctor can prescribe certain shots to help you recover. For optimum results, get started with the treatment much earlier.